Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Trick-or-Treat: Take Three







Finally, the BIG night is here!! I was so excited that it was finally Halloween!! All I heard about Halloween was that you got LOTS and LOTS of CANDY!! Hello-did some one say candy?!!!! I'm all about getting free candy!! My brothers were very excited also! Kaiden was a swamp monster(?). We all thought he looked like the Grim Reaper, considering that was what his costume was. He went to school and came home saying he was a swamp monster! Whatever. . . Mommy says, "Just say Ok, so he is happy!". Dallin was a Power Ranger. I thought he look way cool. I really wanted to be a pink Power Ranger, but Mommy wouldn't let me. I was a chick. Mommy and Daddy thought that was perfect since everybody calls me Chicky. We had a really fun night. Actually I got tired of walking real fast!! I just wanted to rip into my candy. I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into a yummy, yummy pack of Smarties!! I came home after a couple of blocks, but Kaiden and Dallin went to all the houses in the neighborhood!




We had friends meet us at our house and then we went trick-or-treating together.

Oooooo. . . .that looks like a good piece of candy!


ahhh . . .CANDY at last!!!

4 comments:

The Horn Family said...

The kids look so cute! Gabby you look just like a chick. Cute costume.

Judaloo said...

I LOVE that Chicken costume!! I saw one at Babies R Us, and thought about buying next year for Jacie. Too cute!!

The Horn Family said...

Sometimes I feel like such a dork when I leave messages on blogs. Oh well..I left a message. If you want you can read it and leave a message too and be a dork with me.

Anonymous said...

We love our cute little grand kids because they are the best kiddies in all of Michigan and the cutest too!

Grandma and Pa