Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I should be an actress!!

This year on Christmas Eve, we had our own Nativity. Some of Mommy's friends came over with their daughter and hung out with us. We ate dinner and then we acted out the story of Christmas. I must admit, that if people who make movies could see me act they would definitely hire me on the spot!! (At least that is what I think!)

Mary . . . . . . . .Gabby
Joseph . . . . . . .Dallin
Baby Jesus. . . .baby doll
Shepard . . . . . .Kaiden
Wise Men. . . . . Mommy, our friend Brett, and Kaiden
Angels . . . . . . . .our friend Melissa, and their daughter McKinley
Narrator. . . . . .Brett, Melissa
Camera Man. . Daddy

I think I got a standing ovation at the end!! No Joke! Hee Hee


Me and Dallin--obviously Dallin is new at acting because he looks a little nervous!!


The Angels appearing to Shepard Kaiden who is afraid (even though he is laughing) and blinded by the light?

Shepard Kaiden coming to see Baby Jesus. And in case your were wondering, in our version, Kaiden was a Shepard to dogs.

Man, look at that talent. How many two year olds do you know who can act so somber! I take my job seriously!!

Bravo!! Bravo!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute, cute, cute.

Anonymous said...

Such a serious actor this liottle one is..... and her good looks muct have come from Greba! Love ya

Pa

Judaloo said...

Oh my gosh, is this the cutest post ever! Gabby looks great at the little Mary!