Saturday, February 7, 2009

The next Hanna Montana. . . .

***WARNING-THE FOLLOWING VIDEO MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU-YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE A VERY DIRTY ROOM!!--SORRY!!!***

I think I've mentioned my obsession with Hanna Montana before, but if you've forgotten-I LOVE her!! Actually, I've never really seen her show, I just love her music. I can watch her concert on dvd over and over! I was busting it out one day on my guitar and my mom caught me! Once she started taping, I was a little shy at first and then I let loose!

2 comments:

Brent and Katie said...

Wahoo! Send me an autograph now! Loved the show babe.

ytryeyre said...

Unlike other heeled shoes, Hogan Shoes shoes of borse prada series are medically supervised. Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses That is why; the slightly raised heel is designed to support the back of the foot, while the wrap around supports ankles against jerks. These beautiful artifices are available in different Sizes like 5 to 10 and shapes like narrow and wide. Moreover, Abercrombie Fitch these shoes can be customized on as per the specifications and requirements of the customer's.