Sunday, October 4, 2009

Me!!


Hi everyone!! Just wanted to say Hi and see how you're doing!! I haven't written for a LONG time!! I started my second year of preschool, and next year I'm going to be in kindergarten!! I can't believe it, and neither can my mom!!! I go to school for half the day, then I get to come home and play with Mom!! My school is at the same school that Dallin goes to, so some days, when Mommy picks me up, we eat lunch with Dallin. He likes it! Dallin is in 1st grade this year. He is doing awesome!! So far he has gotten a 100% on his spelling test every week! And he got a 100% on his math test too! Kaiden is in 4th grade this year. He's getting old!!! He is also doing great at school! I hope you are all doing well, and I promise to write more!!














2 comments:

Maxfield Family said...

I love all the cute pics of Gabby. You becoming quite the photographer Gabby's mom.

Maren said...

Beautiful pictures!!! What lovely big dark eyes!!! -M