Friday, September 7, 2007

The Crim

Dear Diary,
I forgot to tell you that I am a hardcore runner! I entered my first race two weeks ago. It is the huge race in Flint called the Crim. Lots of people were there. I have never seen so many people! Daddy and Nanna ran 10 miles! Kaiden ran a mile! Me and Dallin ran a whole 1/4 of a mile. I did pretty good for not doing any conditioning for it! I was pretty tired half way through it. Mommy was proud of me because I never quit running! People were waving to me from the sidelines the whole time. Mommy had to tell me to keep coming because I would get sidetracked and start waving to everyone while I was running. I never felt so popular! :) Aunt Jenny came to cheer us on, along with mommy.
Well done guys!
Man, this medal I won is so cool!
Aunt Jenny is so pretty! I think she is a model or something! Way to go Nanna!

0 comments: